Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Listen up, ya jackwagons!

Ever since I got my new job, I've been riding the bus to work.  It saves me a ton of money, and it gives me time to read.  However, I have been noticing a disgusting trend on the buses in Spokane, and to be honest, it gives me a cramp in my ass.

HEY!  Genetically male bus riders who sit when women are standing.  What the frack is wrong with you?  That's right, I called you genetically male, because there is no way in hell I am referring to your sorry behinds as "men".  How can you look at yourself in the mirror and not want to punch yourself in the nutsack?  This is so rude!  Your mothers and grandmothers would be ashamed of you.  Man up, and give your seat to a lady on the bus.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't always take them up on it, but they should atleast offer! ESPECIALLY if it's an older woman!

    ReplyDelete